Accounts Payable Manager:
Come be part of a well-established supply chain management company in Dallas, Texas as their AP Manager. The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 5 years of experience as an AP Manager handling full cycle AP and supervising staff. This position will allow you to bring your ideas to the table and help enforce new policies and procedures. They offer great medical benefits and an unmatched 401K program!
- Manages the Accounts Payable process including reviewing invoices, vendor relationships, reviewing invoices and the disbursements.
- Assist with month-end closing procedures, including journal entries, schedules, and reconciliations.
- Supervise the accounts payable staff to ensure all reporting, and internal payment deadlines are met.
- Development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Research and answer any related accounts payable problems or questions from vendors or internal departments.
- Compare unit costs and approval signatures of invoices before payment.
- Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all contacts with emphasis on company interests
- Oversee the setup and maintenance of vendors in the system ensuring compliance with 1099 reporting.
- Supervision or lead experience required
- Experience with an ERP system (Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, GreatPlains, JD Edwards) is preferred
- Seeking five or more years of experience
- Solid proficiency with Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong leadership skills and professionalism
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at email@example.com if you have the passion and the experience to be a part of this great organization!