Our client, a mid-size public accounting firm, is looking for an Audit Manager to join the audit team in their West LA office. This position offers the chance to work in a hands-on and client-facing environment, work-life balance, overtime pay, and great culture with a tight-knit team.
- Responsible for all phases of an audit, compilation, or review engagement.
- Maintain contact with clients throughout the year.
- Plan, schedules and staff engagements.
- Review staff assignments and evaluate internal controls and work programs prepared by staff.
- Prepare engagement letter for approval by partner.
- Supervises seniors and staff and provides on-the-job training; review work papers and reports.
- Analyze problems and recommend solutions; keep partner informed of all important developments on an engagement.
- Ensures that financial statements and letters of recommendations are prepared in accordance with professional and firm standards.
- Communicates progress of engagements, problems and resolutions to client.
- Develop staff by assisting in performance evaluations.
- Prepare invoices to clients, communicates details of fees to clients, and assists in collection of overdue accounts.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this role!
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, ore related equivalent
- CPA required
- 5+ years of experience in public accounting with demonstrated and proven progression
- 5+ years of experience performing research and providing technical advice
- Excellent written and oral communication