Our award-winning Medical Device client is building a brand-new platform and looking for an Architect for their Business Intelligence group to join their growing team in North County. You will be working among an All-Star group, collaborating with other developers to build out their data warehouse! Does this sound like you?
What you’ll be doing:
What your background would look like:
- Build the BI solutions using the latest Microsoft Technologies (they're a heavy SQL environment)
- Tune for performance and have a passion for minimizing/eliminating slow downs of their database
- Develop the BI presentation aspects, ranging from PowerBI to SSRS and other visualization technologies
- Partner with internal business groups to show them the power of their data. They are hungry to adopt and work smarter
Does this look like you or do you have the desire to step into this kind of position? If so, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you shortly!
- 7+ years of Business Intelligence development experience, preferrably in a SQL environment
- A robust understanding of Microsoft technologies relating to BI. This would ideally include SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, PowerBI, Powerview and more
- Previous experience designing/developing a large data warehouse at scale
- A desire to work around some of the best developers that San Diego has to offer (we know them well)
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science is highly preferred