Proven Recruiting, one of the fastest, growing staffing firms in Los Angeles, is looking for aspiring business development professionals to join our expanding team. As a Business Development/Account Manager, you will demonstrate your know-how of cultivating high impact relationships with industry-leading clients.
We have an energetic, hardworking culture that drives people to grow personally and professionally while having fun in the process. The ideal candidate will embrace this culture and our five Guiding Principles in representing our company to customers, vendors, clients and employees. Those are:
What you will do:
- Make $hit happen.
- Do the right thing.
- Celebrate success.
- Give back.
- Try. Learn. Grow. Repeat.
Here are the requirements needed for success:
- In short, bring in new job orders. But also...
- Identify and qualify meaningful leads, providing a consultative and value-added approach to developing client relationships.
- Build, maintain and expand rapport with prospective and current clients via phone, in-person meetings and email.
- Educate prospective clients regarding candidate skillsets, industry trends, employment trends and hiring solutions.
- Effectively promote the company and areas of speciality in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
And finally, here's what you'll get from us:
- A minimum of 1 year of business development, inside or outside, B-to-B sales experience, preferably within the staffing industry, focused in the areas of Finance and/or Accounting
- Bring an action-oriented, results-oriented, 'take charge' attitude, capable of developing a strong business case for client action and the skills to bring those to close.
- Excellent cold-calling, influencing and negotiation capabilities
- Exude a competitive spirit as evidenced by demonstrated success in school, athletics, music or another field.
Learn more at www.provenrecruiting.com
- Superior compensation package with competitive pay and benefits
- To be a part of an awesome, award winning culture
- Potential to earn a spot on annual incentive trips to Hawaii, Palm Springs, Cabo etc.
- Opportunity for stock ownership
- Health and wellness reimbursement
- Access to training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to grow and move up in our company, should that interest you
- To attend fun company events and outgoings throughout the year