Position: Business Development/Account Manager (Finance and Accounting)
Location: Los Angeles, 90028
Proven Recruiting is one of the fastest growing staffing firms, headquartered in San Diego, and our expanding team in Los Angeles is on the hunt for an experienced Business Development/Account Manager.
We have an energetic, hardworking culture that drives people to grow personally and professionally while having fun in the process. The ideal candidate will embrace this culture and our five Guiding Principles in representing our company to customers, vendors, clients and employees. Those are:
As a Business Development/Account Manager in our Finance and Accounting Division, you will have a 'proven' track record that reflects your know how in cultivating high-impact client relationships. Are you seeking to fast track your career in a high-growth company within a tenured, team-oriented environment? If so, then we might just be looking for you.
- Make $hit happen.
- Do the right thing.
- Celebrate success.
- Give back.
- Try. Learn. Grow. Repeat.
What you will do:
?What you need:
- In short, bring in new job orders. But also...
- Identify and qualify meaningful leads, providing a consultative and value-added approach to developing client relationships.
- Work closely with the team in developing and managing these opportunities.
- Build, maintain and expand rapport with prospective and current clients via telephone, in-person meetings and email.
- Effectively promote the company and areas of specialty in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
- Educate prospects and clients regarding industry trends, employment trends and hiring solutions.
- Candidate recruitment, interview and placement on temporary, temporary-to-hire and full-time employment opportunities.
- Meticulously maintain daily activities within a CRM system, tracking interactions with prospects and customers.
And finally, here is what you will get from us!
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- A minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experience in a staffing agency, specifically focused in the areas of Finance and/or Accounting
- One or more years of inside and/or outside, B-to-B sales experience
- Demonstrate a track record of meeting and/or exceeding goals.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, peers and external parties from receptionists to the C-Suite. Excellent written and oral communication skills required. You must like to talk to people, and people must like talking to you.
- Bring an action-oriented, results-oriented, 'take charge' attitude, capable of developing a strong business case for client action and the skills to bring those to close.
- Strong telephone and prospecting (cold-calling) skills.
- Possess strong influencing and negotiation capabilities.
- Enhance our culture with a professional, yet fun and outgoing demeanor.
- Be innately inquisitive, articulate, eloquent, self-motivated and hard working.
- Exude a competitive spirit as evidenced by demonstrated success in school, athletics, music or another field.
- Superior compensation package with competitive pay and benefits
- To be part of an awesome, award winning culture (more on that here)
- To work for one of San Diego’s favorite employment agencies, according to Yelp
- Access to training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to grow and move up in our company, should that interest you
- Potential to earn a spot on annual incentive trips to Hawaii, Palm Springs, Cabo, etc.
- Opportunity for stock ownership
- To attend fun company events and outings throughout the year.