Are you a diamond in the rough? Are you scared of commitment and for some reason, you know multiple programming languages? If you’re an experienced Cloud Performance Engineer open to their next opportunity, we need to talk.
All the while you’d be taking them to the cloud (AWS, that is) and making sure nothing breaks.
- Create deployment methods and automation to ensure infrastructure can be managed through CI/CD
- Install/configure/maintain applications like pipeline tools to design highly available and scalable automated deployments
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues between multiple integrated systems
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the relevant experience and the desire to deploy and manage a worldwide infrastructure!
- In order of importance (3 of the 4 MUST be met): Python, Java, Go and Scala.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, STEM degree, or related field preferred
- 5+ years’ of cloud platform automation with AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Intermediate to advanced level understanding of Linux systems and management methodologies
- Hands-on experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Salt or Chef
- Ability to travel (15% - not weekly)
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency