There is a great opportunity to join an early stage Private Equity backed organization that is focused on growing through acquisiton and through the development of new products. The Controller will report to the CFO and have significate influence over the success of the company.
- Responsible for financial reporting and leading the team. This will include oversight of AP, AR, Payroll and all audits.
- Provides financial support to the business through the provision of timely, accurate financial reporting. Plays a role during the annual budgeting process and reviews actual versus budget performance with department heads and senior management.
- Prepares and delivers internal management and board reporting.
- CPA and experience working with PE owned organizations.
- Three to five years’ experience as a Controller of a $10M to $50M Company, or significant assistant controller experience
- Must have solid knowledge of Pharmaceutical industry
If you have interest and meet the criteria e-mail Tom Marchand, firstname.lastname@example.org