One of San Diego’s premiere companies is searching for a Digital Forensic Analyst to join their team! You will be the trailblazer within the organization and help to put processes in place, advise on sensitive matters and aid in tools selection down the line as the team grows.
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out to you.
- 5-7 years of experience in digital forensics field
- Having a forensics certification is a plus
- Solid understanding of information systems forensics (principles, practices, protocols, standards, etc)
- Strong familiarity with regulatory requirements. Advanced critical thinking, problem solving, and time management skills. Detail-oriented and able to perform in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to handle sensitive information, perform discreet tasks, dispose of sensitive information in a confidential manner, and provide for secure management of data and to advise others on proper procedures
- Strong ability to communicate at advanced complex technical information to various audiences, verbally and in writing
- Capable of working independently with teams to ensure that complex issues are handled effectively and efficiently.
- Capable of mentoring and guiding other team members as needed
- Ability to maintain forensic network and systems to ensure proper operation
**Our client will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this role**