| Java Software Engineer Contract - Poway|
Our client in the Poway/Rancho Bernardo area is looking for an experienced Java Engineer to come on board for a 6 month contract!
Details are as follows:
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in software development using Java, Spring
- Demonstrated working knowledge of a database system.
- Candidate should be able to demonstrate problem solving and analytical ability.
- Knowledge of and experience with distributed/concurrent systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Other highly desirable skills/experience include:
- Web services development.
- Knowledge of common Java open source libraries (Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Apache Commons etc.), unit testing frameworks (JUnit, Mockito), security, networking, multi-threading and handling very large data sets
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Python, Groovy)
- Experience using Continuous Delivery/Integration tools
- Knowledge of common testing tools such as ReadyAPI or Postman
- Knowledge of Scrum/Agile methodologies.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you meet the requisite experience, and want to use your experience to make a positive impact with your team for your company!
***Direct applicants only, No C2C***