Are you looking to take on a new challenge and join an internationally-renowned digital media company? Look no further, because we are working with a global Entertainment Technology company in LA, and they are looking to bring a Manager of Technical Accounting on board! The ideal person for this role will able to research, implement, and maintain accounting policies while also overseeing new revenue recognition processes in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Perform technical research to ensure proper accounting treatment is applied in accordance with SEC guidance and GAAP
- Ensure financial results are reported in accordance with GAAP
- Evaluate, establish, and update processes and policies in areas such as revenue recognition, lease accounting, system implementation, business combinations, and consolidation
- Assist other accounting teams in addressing day-to-day business activities and participate in ad hoc projects
- Assist planning team in developing and presenting GAAP-related forecast
- Train and develop employees in technical accounting and revenue recognition issues
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this opportunity. Thanks!
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar
- CPA required
- 5+ years of experience; Big 4 experience highly preferred
- Management experience required
- Experience working in the entertainment, media, or technology industries preferred
- Extensive experience with Revenue Recognition (ASC 606) in the software space