Manager/Senior SEC/Technical Accounting Advisor
We are looking for Managers/Senior SEC/Technical Accounting Advisor for a growing practice in the SF Bay area. This great opportunity for someone that is looking for greater work-life balance compared to Big4/Top10 with the added benefit of working in a consulting setting without having to constantly look for your next opportunity!
- Perform financial due diligence work for mergers/acquisitions (including Quality of Earnings)
- Advise and help implement SEC/GAAP technical accounting requirements
- Perform FP&A related work including forecasting, budgeting and preparation of pro forma financial statements
- Prepare, review and submit 10-K, 10-Q, and 8-K SEC filings and proxy statements
- Mentor and supervise staff
To Be Considered...
- Degree in Accounting/Finance
- CPA, required
- 4.5+ years for Manager; 2.5+ years for Senior; within the Audit/Advisory practices in Big4/Top10
- Experience with publicly traded clients and understanding of SEC reporting standards and US GAAP requirements
- Technical accounting experience (revenue recognition, lease accounting standards, etc.)
Please email your resume to email@example.com to be considered.
Job Reference #: a0C0Z00000lklQpUAI