Payroll Analyst - San Diego!
Join a growing and profitable defense company to contribute to a successful accounting team as a Payroll Accountant. This role is not just processing payroll, but rather performing the analytical and accounting procedures behind payroll. It is a great way to further your payroll skills. Apply today!
- Analyze payroll journal entries and general ledger to ensure proper accounting in accordance with US GAAP
- Perform ad hoc analyses over payroll to provide answers to management questions (i.e. what will happen to payroll if we add three staff?)
- Provide guidance to less experience staff to ensure that payroll is processed accurately and timely
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you meet the requisite experience, and want to use your experience to make a difference!
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field and four to six years of progressive experience in a large company payroll function required
- Knowledge of a large ERP system and ability to manage large data sets is required
- Ability to communicate effectively, lead others, and collaborate cross-functionally with management from other departments (legal, finance, etc) is required