Our client is seeking an experienced, hands-on Project Controller. The new hire will work closely with Project Managers in planning, tracking and performing analysis of project costs. Previous experience in cost accounting and project management is required. The company offers competitive compensation and good work-life balance, including every other Friday off!
- Participate in the development of project organization and work structures
- Develop Resource Loaded Schedules to generate EVMs
- Assess budgets to establish baseline for costs/schedules
- Assist in developing basis for estimates and proposal pricing
- Monitor project costs, commitments and schedules performance against the established financial baseline
- Assist in preparation of written cost/schedule reports and presentations
- B.S. degree in Accounting or related field
- 5+ years in cost accounting, government accounting, and project schedule experience
- Previous experience in technology/manufacturing/engineering industry
- Knowledge of financial reporting, accounting standards, and compliance (FAR, GAAP, CAS, and SOX)
- 3+ years of experience with Project Management software (preferably MS Project), and experience in developing Integrated Master Schedules
- Strong communication and presentation skills
If interested in being considered, please send your resume to Mariam Manukyan at email@example.com. Thank you!