Position: Recruiter, Finance & Accounting
Reports to: Managing Partner
Location: San Diego
Are you..Confident, engaging, energetic, influential, hard-working, ambitious, relationship-oriented, flexible, fun, articulate, positive, reliable, detailed, smart, driven, helpful, generous, and patient? Or at least many of these. If so, then we might just be looking for you.
Proven Recruiting is one of the fastest growing staffing firms headquartered in San Diego and Los Angeles, and we’re seeking an early career Recruiting Professional to join our Finance and Accounting Consulting Division.
As one of the Best Places to Work we have an energetic, hardworking culture that drives people to grow personally and professionally while having fun in the process. The ideal candidate will embrace this culture and our five Guiding Principles in representing our company to customers, vendors, clients and employees. Those are:
What you will do:
- Make $hit happen.
- Do the right thing.
- Celebrate success.
- Give back.
- Try. Learn. Grow. Repeat.
Here are the requirements needed for success:
- Support and learn from a team of Executive Recruiters to better understand candidates' career aspirations and match them with our clients' needs
- Be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and building relationships with finance and accounting professionals to match their talents with our open searches.
- Provide a consultative and value-added approach to developing client relationships.
- Educate prospects and clients regarding industry and employment trends, and hiring solutions.
- Track daily activities within a CRM system with prospects and customers.
- Partake in business development opportunities to grow as an individual
And finally, here’s what you’ll get from us
- Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited University or College required (preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics)
- Minimum of 0-2+ years of professional work experience, ideally in one of the following disciplines: Recruiting, Sales, Finance, Business Operations, or Public Accounting.
- Excellent business acumen along with strong written and oral communication skills.
- The successful candidate will be passionate about sales and will show it in their actions, their attitude, and their execution.
- Excellent follow up skills and good attention to detail.
- Willingness to work in a fast paced and demanding business and a strong desire to learn and excel in the interim staffing business.
- Enhance our culture with a professional, yet fun and outgoing demeanor.
- Demonstrate a track record of meeting and/or exceeding monthly goals.
- Bring an action-oriented, results-oriented, 'take charge' attitude, capable of developing a strong business case for client action and the skills to bring the case to a close.
- Strong telephone and prospecting (cold-calling) skills.
- Exude a competitive spirit as evidenced by demonstrated success in school, athletics, music or another field.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- To be part of an awesome, award-winning culture (more on that here)
- To work for one of San Diego’s favorite employment agencies, according to Yelp
- Access to training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to grow and move up in our company, should that interest you
- To attend fun company events and outings throughout the year