Senior Accountant - Risk Advisory - Internal Consulting - Audit - Critical Thinking
Join one of the largest and leading companies in San Diego in a great operational risk and internal consulting role.
- Work cross-functionally with accounting, finance and business operations to provide risk analysis and enhance operational and financial business processes.
- Assess, document, enhance internal controls.
- Identify areas of risk related to business processes, operations and IT controls.
- Assist with COSO risk assessments of business cycles and systems.
- Perform ad-hoc process improvement and projects as assigned.
Please send your resume to Qian "Shen" Cen, at email@example.com, if you have the requisite experience along with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with high expectations.
- Bachelor's in Accounting and CPA required.
- Master's Degree in Accounting strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of total experience including a least 3+ years of Big4 audit experience.
- A few years of corporate accounting or internal audit experience is desired.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to work well independently and cross-functionally.
- Critical thinking skills, a "can do" positive attitude, and a strong work ethic.