Looking for an opportunity to spearhead and further develop the accounting function for a company? Need a new challenge in an autonomous environment? LOOK NO FURTHER!! We are working with a professional services firm looking for a Senior Accountant to be groomed for a VP of Finance. THIS IS A ROLE FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE WITH A STRONG COMPENSATION PACKAGE AND BENEFITS!
TO BE CONSIDERED.
- Find ways to expedite and improve the financial close process including reconciliations of billable expenses, balance sheet accounts, cash/credit cards, along with preparation and flux analysis of financial statements
- Manage payroll process and associated transactions
- Ensure the fixed asset ledger is up-to-date and accurate
- Prepare board packages and help with annual budgeting/forecasting
- Create relevant performance indicators for financial and operational metrics
Please send your resume to email@example.com, if you are interested.
- 4+ years’ experience (public accounting and industry blend preferred)
- CPA (highly preferred)
- Strong understanding of GAAP and finance concepts
- Experience with QuickBooks, Intacct and Microsoft office products (Tableau experience is a plus)
- Ability to think outside the box to come up with alternative solutions
- Proactive mentality and ability to work independently in a self-starting environment while working in team environments on other initiatives
- Analytical/critical thinking skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills