I have a 2-3 month contract position located near Sorrento Valley. Must have CPA or MBA. Pay up to $40/hr.
· Prepare Journal entries and reconciliations within close timelines.
· Determine necessary accounting adjustments for the international subsidiaries.
· Ensure intercompany accounts between subsidiaries reconcile and eliminate.
· Prepare monthly and annual reports requested by internal customers.
· Perform variance analysis, including preparing and providing cost center details to international subsidiaries.
· Perform daily interfaces of sales transactions from international subsidiaries.
· Perform intercompany billings as needed.
· Prepare audit schedules for quarterly reviews and annual audits.
· Assist international subsidiaries with statutory reporting requirements.
· Review international subsidiaries’ monthly payroll, ensuring accuracy and appropriately accounted for.
· Support international subsidiaries forecasting process. Provide forecasting detail, and update systems
Experience and Qualifications Desired:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or Business with a concentration in Accounting
· CPA or MBA highly preferred.
· Competency in US GAAP required. Familiarity with other international GAAP preferred.
· Proficiency in using Excel pivot tables and complex formulas.
· Experience in SAP, or other large ERP system preferred. Familiarity with SAP B1 or Great Plains helpful.
· Ability to work independently and drive process improvements.
· Self-starter with a strong desire to succeed.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
Send qualified resumes to email@example.com
Job Reference #: a0C0Z00000l52omUAA