Senior Manager of Accounting - Global Tech Firm!
Well-known and exciting international company looking to add a polished Corporate Senior Accounting Manager to the team. The company has been defining the industry over the last decade and will continue doing so in the years to come. Lead. Develop. Inspire!
What you will do:
What you will need:
- Manage, lead and mentor the global operational accounting including the related consolidation and financial reporting
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting and analysis for senior management and business unit leaders
- Provide insights and process improvements to streamline, create efficiencies and to help line management better understand and use accounting for the benefit of their business/projects
- Hire, manage and mentor direct reports to create a world-class, business-centric, and passionate team
- Solve issues, be creative, help others, and be well paid😊
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and a CPA required
- Masters in Accounting or Tax and/or an MBA preferred
- 10+ years of progressive accounting experience ideally including at least 5+ years in Big 4 or a larger National Public Accounting firm
- Experience with large ($1 billion + revenue) international companies including consolidations
- Passion, a positive attitude, strong communication skills and the desire to excel ("ganas")
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel and ERP Systems experience such as SAP or Oracle
Please send your resume to Nelya Sheyfer at email@example.com if you have the requisite experience and are interested in joining this dynamic company. Thanks in advance for your interest!