An established real estate management company in Los Angeles is looking for a hands-on, detail-oriented, and driven Sr. Analyst. The new hire will be responsible for understanding strategic initiatives and assisting the FP&A team with analyzing budgets and forecasting to achieve business objectives. In this position, you will be working with large data sets and coordinating closely with multiple departments, including Accounting, IT, Investor Relations, Asset Management, and Development.
- Work closely with FP&A team and other departments on budgeting and forecasting cycles for all funds and all assets
- Coordinate with Asset Management, Financial Reporting, and Investment departments to ensure budget and projections are regularly updated
- Utilize accounting systems to gather and analyze data and update quarterly property-level projections
- Analyze historical data and assess actual performance against the budget and forecasts
- Establish and update executive reports for property operating expenses, market trends, capital spending, and overall performance metrics
- Monitor tenant credit analysis and make recommendations
- Bachelor's degree in account, finance or a related field
- 3-4 years performing financial analysis, budgeting, and forecasting within the real estate or private equity environment
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting
- Experience with data management and analysis
- Expert Yardi, Voyager, and Argus
- Strong Excel modeling required
To be considered, please send resume to Mariam Manukyan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!