Senior Financial Analyst - San Diego Based Healthcare Company!
Join a large, public professional services company in the healthcare sector as a Senior Financial Analyst to contribute to a successful finance team and increase the bottom line! We are seeking a smart, motivated, self-starter with the desire to contribute to a fast-paced environment in a role that includes exposure to Executive Management.
- Assist BU managers in developing and adhering to monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets and forecasts.
- Utilize Excel, Hyperion and other systems to enhance the forecasting and budgeting process resulting in more meaningful management reports.
- Prepare complex financial models to assist management in considering new business ventures and evaluate results.
- Prepare timely financial reporting packages and assist in other ad hoc projects as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or similar field. MBA a plus but not required.
- 3 - 7 years of progressive financial analysis experience.
- Knowledge of Excel, Access, and Hyperion applications or other large ERP strongly preferred.
- Complex financial modelling experience and ability to collaborate with other teams and individuals at various levels required.
- Strong communication skills in order to communication efficiently with various Business Unit Leaders.
Please email Kristen Funk at email@example.com if you would like to be considered for this opportunity. Thank you!