Senior Financial Reporting AnalystSunny San Diego!
A public, technology company is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their small and growing team. This role will focus on the SEC reporting as well as some general accounting including the month-end close process. The ideal candidate began his/her career in Public Accounting and has experience working with/at public companies (ideally companies with inventory).
- Prepare SEC reports including 10-K, 10-Q and other related filings in conjunction with the Controller, VP of Finance, and other Executives
- Assist in the month-end close, the preparation of related financial statements, and the related variance analysis
- Work closely with external auditors to ensure an efficient audit process
- Research technical accounting concepts and advise business partners on the effects of new accounting standard compliance to company’s financial reports
- Perform internal testing to ensure SOX compliance
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant business field required
- Masters in Accounting or Tax and/ or CPA highly preferred
- 4+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Public accounting experience highly preferred
- Sound knowledge of cost accounting and US GAAP compliance
- Prior experience using NetSuite, Lawson, or similar ERP system
Please send your resume to Qian "Shen" Cen, at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have the requisite experience and are looking to grow with a company!