Senior Accountant - International Accounting - Tech - San Diego
Join one of San Diego's fastest growing technology companies as a Senior Accountant on the International Accounting team.
- Act as the mini controller of each of the company's international subsidiaries and own the accounting from journal entries, to revenue recognition to the month end close process.
- Create processes and accounting procedures in addition to implementing Oracle for each new subsidiary as needed.
- Oversee inter-company balances and foreign exchange adjustments.
- Provide ad hoc analysis, technical accounting research, tax reporting and audit support as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in finance and/or accounting with an active CPA license and four to seven years of relevant experience including public accounting (Big4 Audit preferred).
- Experience with foreign currency translation and working with a public company with international operations.
- Oracle experience a plus as is ERP system implementation experience.
- Strong project management experience and the ability to work in a fast-paced global environment with competing priorities.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite experience and an interest in working for a global technology company in support of their international accounting.