Looking for an Accounting role that gives you the opportunity to drive process improvements, lead special projects, and have a visible impact in a rapidly-growing, multinational organization? Well, here it is!
A publicly traded Bank is looking for a Sr. Accounting Manager to join their team. The company is well-established and growing with no signs of slowing down, and this is the perfect role for someone with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, coordinate, and lead special projects for the Accounting department.
- Determine areas of improvement across the Accounting function and implement solutions.
- Manage consolidation, implementation, and upgrade of existing and new systems (ERP, GL, etc.)
- Establish accounting policies and procedures in-line with new accounting pronouncements, including revenue recognition, lease accounting, etc.
- Assist with pre-transaction evaluation and post-M&A integration.
- Support the operational accounting, including the month-end close, financial reporting, audits, and preparation of financial statements.
- Review regulatory reports, including SEC filings, quarterly call, and FRY reports.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 8 - 12 years of corporate accounting, technical accounting, or public accounting experience.
- At least 2 years of prior management experience.
- Experience working within Banking or Financial Services industry (public bank preferred).
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Strong working knowledge of ERP systems and Excel.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet the qualifications above, are interested, and would like to be considered for this role. Thanks!