A major Investment Management firm is looking to add a strong, career-motivated Senior Fund Accountant to their team. They’re in growth mode and this person will play an integral role in improving existing processes in addition to managing the accounting and reporting for their assigned funds.
If you’re looking for a place where you can develop professionally, surround yourself with like-minded individuals, and be challenged, look no further (than the end of this posting).
What you’ll do:
- Put together fund-level financial statements and prepare quarterly investor reports.
- Prepare capital calls, distributions, and management fee calculations.
- Maintain line of credit, including borrowings, pay downs, interest accruals, etc.
- Perform fair value analysis for investments.
- Review partnership, deal, and investment agreements and documentation.
- Manage expense accruals and payments.
- Review and track investment performance.
- Manage cash projections and review daily cash balance reports.
- Ad hoc responsibilities include supervising staff, supporting audits, coding A/R invoices, etc.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- 3 - 5 years of public accounting or fund accounting experience.
- CPA highly preferred, advanced degrees (MBA, MAcc, etc.) are a plus.
- Experience with ERP and financial reporting systems (SAP, JD Edwards, Business Objects)
- High level of proficiency with Excel.
- Ability to prioritize in a rapidly-moving, demanding environment.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you like what you see above and have what it takes to be successful in this kind of a role. Thanks.