Are you an accomplished project management professional with experience leading successful Engineering, Technology, or Manufacturing projects? If you’re looking for a position that will let you take that experience to the next level in a global organization, you’ve found it.
A well-established and well-respected organization is looking to add a Sr. Project Controller to their team. This is a growing company that offers long-term opportunity for the right candidate.
- Develop/maintain Integrated Master Plans (IMP) and Work Breakdown Structures/Dictionaries (WBS).
- Develop program schedules for engineering development programs, multiple sub-component integration, installation and system testing on government and commercial programs.
- Monitor progress, assess program status and identify performance issues in a timely manner.
- Assist cost accounting team with initial planning and subsequent re-planning of task budgets and baselines, as well as cost and schedule variance analysis reporting.
- Generates and processes program work authorization documents, time phased budgets and cost and schedule change control documentation.
- Assists with generation of presentations for internal and customer program reviews.
- In conjunction with the program manager, create and maintain risk matrices and produce invoices for assigned programs.
- Generate integrated schedule and costs for proposals with assistance of appropriate personnel.
- 10 - 15 years of project control experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field.
- Strong working understanding of earned value management, cost accounting, and scheduling.
- Knowledge of WBS indexes and dictionaries, integrated master planes, and basic financial principles.
- Familiarity with FAR, GAAP, CAS, and SOX regulations.
- Strong MS Project (or other resource loaded schedule software) skills with the ability to develop and maintain an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and perform Critical Path Analysis within an IPT program structure.
- Ability to work independently and with tight deadlines.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you meet the required qualifications above and would like to be considered for this position. Thank you.