A global manufacturer is looking to add a Supply Chain Manager/Sr. Manager or Director to their team (title commensurate with experience). The role will lead a team of four and report directly to the President of the Division. The right person will have influence over key spending decisions, be a part of the management team, and be responsible for logistics, production, global warehousing and the related customer service.
- Lead and manage activities related to strategic or tactical production planning, customer service, global logistics, purchasing, inventory control, forecasting, warehousing, transportation and other areas as required.
- Develop analytics, systems and data management capabilities, including metrics and reports.
- Establish key performance indicators, monitor ongoing performance, and improve performance against set goals.
- Oversee division wide management of the strategic sourcing, procurement, contracting, and evaluation of services.
Please send your resume to Tom Marchand, at email@example.com if you have the requisite skills and experience. I look forward to helping you.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain, or other related field
- 10+ years of experience in Supply Chain and Continuous Improvement or a combination of the two.
- 5+ years of experience leading a team.
- Experience managing materials, purchasing processes through an MRP platform, global inventory, and the related customer service.
- Experience working in manufacturing operation with both internal and external vendors.
- Ability to negotiate contract terms and conditions and lead negotiation sessions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with fluency in Spanish a plus but not required.