Our San-Diego based software company is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to join their rapidly growing company.
What you would be doing:
What you need:
- Plan and execute autonomy system integration efforts onto OEM platforms.
- Develop architectures, designs, or algorithms for products.
- Release and control engineering documentation using ECR/ECO processes.
- Facilitate technical design reviews, risk assessments, FEA, FMEA, Reliability testing, etc.
- Interface with domestic and international suppliers and contract manufactures
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Engineering or other technical fields
- 3+ years’ experience in an engineering role.
- Experience creating/deriving requirements based on business and customer needs
- Experience specifying mechanical, electrical, and software interfaces
- Ability travel up to 20%, domestic and international
- Familiar working with, UL, CE, IEC, ANSI, MIL, ETL, NEMA, etc.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.