Tax AnalystGrowing and Expanding Company, Exciting Opportunityall in San Diego!
A profitable and growing San Diego company is looking to add a Tax Analyst to their team. This position will be tasked with managing the business tax processes including multi-state sales and use and other related business taxes.
* Produce accurate and timely business tax registrations and reporting across many state and local jurisdictions.
* Submit accurate and timely sales and use tax filings.
* Suggest process improvement recommendations to help with operational efficiencies.
* Work with external auditors and third parties for income tax purposes.
* Degree in Accounting. Advanced degree or certification such as MBA, Masters in Accounting/Tax, or CPA highly preferred.
* 3+ years of progressive tax experience in a multi-state environment or public .
* Strong working knowledge of general sales and use taxes.
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills required.
* Experience in high growth environments.
* Hands-on, detail-oriented, organized, and flexible person desired.
* A positive attitude with a natural ability to drive results preferred.
Please email your resume to Jennifer Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite skills and would like to be considered for this opportunity. You may also email me a resume to schedule a phone call to see what other accounting and finance opportunities are available to you with your skill set if you do not have the requested experience above. Thanks in advance for your time and interest!
Job Reference #: a0C0Z00000l67X5UAI