Treasury Supervisor - Sunny San Diego
Join a stable and reputable San Diego based company as the Treasury Supervisor reporting directly to the Director of Global Treasury. In this multi-faceted treasury position, you will get in at the ground level and help build the treasury function from scratch.
- Support the Director of Treasury in foreign exchange trading, hedging and cash management.
- Oversee daily cash management function including cash flow analysis, cash receipts and disbursements forecasting, and related reporting.
- Manage both domestic and international banking relationships.
- Support the audit from a Treasury perspective and perform ad hoc analysis and processes improvement as needed.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance with five to eight years of progressive accounting and treasury experience. CTP, CPA and public accounting experience a plus.
- Experience with asset-backed lending, foreign exchange hedging and cash management required.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to navigate ambiguity and implement policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a track record of working well cross-functionally.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you have the requisite experience along with the organizational skills and drive to help build a treasury function at a notable San Diego based company.