Are you an experienced M&A professional looking to get away from the corporate world and into a more entrepreneurial environment? We're currently working with a boutique M&A advisory firm in their search for a strong VP, Due Diligence. This is a rapidly growing company that does end-to-end advisory for private equity and investment banking clients, and this is a great place for someone who wants to take charge of their career growth.
What you’ll do:
- Manage financial due diligence engagements, including communicating with clients, overseeing staff, and delegating work.
- Lead a team in preparing complex quantitative analyses and financial models from a variety of data sources to provide clients with actionable insights into transactional and operational issues.
- Review and present deliverables to clients.
- Assist clients with investment and growth decisions.
- Act as liaison between engagement team and management team.
- Participate in business development and client development, as needed.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field; advanced degrees (MBA, MAcc) are a plus.
- 5 - 8 years of M&A experience in a national investment bank or public accounting firm’s transaction services group.
- Extensive experience in financial due diligence and performing quantitative analysis for private equity and other transactions.
- At least 1 - 2 years of experience in a leadership position, along with strong communication skills.
- Willingness to travel domestically 30 - 60% of the time.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you meet the requirements above and are interested in being considered for this role. Thanks.